Carbonsink at COP25 in Madrid
Carbonsink present at the 25th United Nations Conference on Climate Change (COP25) scheduled from 2 to 13 December in Madrid (IFEMA - Feria de Madrid).
After the success of the Paris Agreement last year in Poland, there was the first stop in the negotiations on a very technical issue on which discussions have not been lacking for many years: it was not possible for the negotiators to find a common line on the mechanisms that will regulate the Carbon Market and the carbon credits generated by the new mechanisms.
Carbonsink is excited to take part in the COP25, designed to take crucial steps in the climate change mitigation process and transition to Carbon Neutrality, and to personally follow the important developments of the negotiations at a time when more and more companies are deciding to make a concrete commitment to accelerate the transition process towards Business net-zero emissions models, seeking solutions and investing in an important way in mitigating and adapting to climate change.
Carbonsink will be present for the entire duration of the event, with our General Manager Guido Alfani and the second week, Managing Director Andrea Maggiani attending the first week of the Conference.
We report the main events realized with the contribution or collaboration Carbonsink
9/12 11.00-13.00 Speech by Andrea Maggiani - Managing Director of Carbonsink Side-event LifeEnerji
9/12 15.30-17.30 Carbonsink-ICN Side-event
11/12 21.00 - 24.00 Carbonsink official sponsor of IETA COP25 NIGHTCAP PARTY
Carbonsink will also be present at the main events organized and promoted by our main international partners such as ICROA, IETA, CDP, Gold Standard.
- 4th December 10.30-12.00 | "1.5 °, Net Zero and the private sector - does it all add up?" | CDP | @ Italian Pavilion
- 4th December 18.00-19.30 | "Science Based Targets: Progress in Driving Ambitious Climate Action" | SBT-CDP-UNGC-WWF-WRI | @PPP WWF
- 5th December 12.00-13.30 | "Increasing voluntary action under the Paris Agreement" | ICROA Workshop | @IETA Business Hub
- 5th December 14.30-15.30 | ICROA & Gold Standard Meeting |
- 5th December 19.30-22.30 | ICROA Dinner |
- 9th December 11.00-12.00 | "Efforts of District Heating about GHG Reduction in Korea" | ECOEYE | @Poriglione Korea
- 10th December 16.00-17.30 | "Importance of Carbon Financed Projects in Bangladesh and an example of the Cooperation with the Korean Emission Trading System" | ECOEYE | @Poriglione Korea
Carbonsink will be fully available for comparison or a meeting for the duration of the COP25 in Madrid.
For those interested do not hesitate to contact Guido Alfani and Andrea Maggiani.