Working on behalf of institutional investors, the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) requests companies to disclose their climate change risks, carbon emissions and water use information.This initiative is also supported by the “Ministero dell’Ambiante ” to encourage Italian companies to disclose their non-financial data to drive their sustainability journey toward a low-carbon economy.
Companies use sustainability reporting frameworks such as CDP to communicate their sustainability performance to stakeholders. This is important as investors and financial institutions are placing increasing emphasis on assessing and including climate change risks within their investment decisions.
As the exclusive CDP Partner in Italy, Carbonsink can support you to prepare a comprehensive CDP submission.To maximise the benefits of CDP disclosure, understanding the risks and impacts of climate change on your business is vital as well as accurately measuring carbon emissions, from across your entire value chain.
This can include assessing and quantifying climate risks at both a strategic and operational level across the organisation, calculating emissions from your operations as well as providing overall support.
- Reduces internal time and effort to complete CDP submission
- Ongoing technical support in carbon, water and forestry accounting
- Potential to maximise score and improve performance against peers
- More informed information for investment decisions
- Bespoke and cost-effective to help identify key improvement